Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com> on 2018/07/16 20:14:48 UTC

spifly changes

@David Bosschaert, et al,

Could you take a look at the changes I made for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARIES/issues/ARIES-1814 ?

Basically, I changed the logic that correlated the woven imported package
back to the extender, which previously used package attributes. I replaced
it with "uses" constraints on the osgi.extender capability:

e.g.

osgi.extender;osgi.extender=osgi.serviceloader.processor;version:Version=1.0;uses:="org.apache.aries.spifly"

which assures the imported package `org.apache.aries.spifly` must come from
the extender. Make sense?

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: spifly changes

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ray,

I see what you mean now. I dug a little in the history and noticed that the
code that populated the logService had been removed some time ago (the
class used to have a LogServiceTracker).
Ah well, at least that is fixed now with your changes writing to JUL...

Thanks!

David

Re: spifly changes

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.