Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 00:41:51 UTC

Re:

Dojo was upgraded to 0.4.2 over the weekend, it may very well be the case
that your browser cache just hasn't picked up the changes yet - but I did
just notice that I'm missing a require() in the translator part of that even
though it is in the validators.  I'll fix that part tonight.

I may also add in some build version information into the url that is
generated for static assets so that upgrades happen more seamlessly.  (by
may I mean tonight when I fix the translator)  This seems like an obvious
feature that should have been done since the beginning..

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: Re: dojo problem

Posted by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>.
That fixed it (not the cache, which I had already cleared). Thanks.