Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jmaes <jj...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 23:35:27 UTC

Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.web.controller.PurgeDestination

Since the next version is still in development (now 5.0 it looks like) and
the current snap shot isnt compiling, is there any known work around or fix
for this issue.  I'm trying to deploy the war file am running into the same
issue.

PurgeDestination isnt found.

Thanks
-JM