Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2010/01/05 09:23:22 UTC

Re: markmail: how to "add" a list ?

Hi Matthias,

Gesendet: Di, 05. Jan 2010 Von: Matthias Wessendorf<ma...@apache.org>
> Hello,
>
> not sure if this is the right place to ask...
>
> I wonder what it takes to add the Apache OpenWebBeans project to Markmail ?
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@openwebbeans.apache.org/
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openwebbeans.apache.org/
>
> the project recently graduated from the incubator and its "old" lists
> were already
> archived on markmail.
After the graduation of PDFBOX I just wrote them (the markmail people) a mail using the contact form and asked them to migrate the existing mailing list to the new name. That worked fine for us.

> Thanks!
> Matthias

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: markmail: how to "add" a list ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Andreas,

thanks for the mail. I just did the same (used the contact form and
asked for migration)

-Matthias

2010/1/5 Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Gesendet: Di, 05. Jan 2010 Von: Matthias Wessendorf<ma...@apache.org>
>> Hello,
>>
>> not sure if this is the right place to ask...
>>
>> I wonder what it takes to add the Apache OpenWebBeans project to Markmail ?
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@openwebbeans.apache.org/
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openwebbeans.apache.org/
>>
>> the project recently graduated from the incubator and its "old" lists
>> were already
>> archived on markmail.
> After the graduation of PDFBOX I just wrote them (the markmail people) a mail using the contact form and asked them to migrate the existing mailing list to the new name. That worked fine for us.
>

>> Thanks!
>> Matthias
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler