Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by David Hodge <dy...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 05:18:17 UTC

Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}

Thanks I am using the latest version and it is indeed fixed. Have another
question that I think is related
I have a dependency on jett-plus, however it depends on geronimo-spec-jta
and it ends up looking for this url causing a problem:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/geronimo-spec/geronimo-spec-jta/${jta-spec-version}/geronimo-spec-jta-${jta-spec-version}.pom

I took a glance at the bug fix for the project.version issue but I am not
sure how this should be handled.

Thanks,

David Y. Hodge

Posted by David Hodge <dy...@gmail.com>.
Just created them IVY-636 and IVY-637 and thanks.

--
David Yuctan Hodge
Partner

Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}

Posted by David Hodge <dy...@gmail.com>.
Here you go, and thanks.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/