Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stewart Trenchard <ta...@digitaltriage.net> on 2003/03/22 16:56:53 UTC

Using the Jfreechart from the demo app

I'm trying to use jfreechart to render database data as charts.
I've gotten everthing working except for a small issue.
I'm using Tapestry-2.2 and Jfreechart 0.9.6.
After the first time a chart renders, it is a cached and when I try to
render new charts with new data only the old chart is shown. I don't know
what is going on, i've been using tapestry for a little while but have not
tried using this feature before. I tried setting the asset to null before
every request but that didn't work either.
thanks for all your help,

Stewart