Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by tglawles <tg...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/07/03 15:34:48 UTC

Admin Console Security in Geronimo 2.0.2

How do I change the default properties file base authentication in Geronimo
2.0.2?  I would like to harden my gerinomo install by restricting access to
users who belong to a specific group within my ldap directory.  I'm able to
successfully create a new ldap realm and authenicate users off it, but I
can't figure out how to reconfigure geronimo to use my ldap realm instead of
the default properties file realm.