Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Alex <wu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 04:59:41 UTC

For ejb-binding, About dynamically lookup, create and invoke the bean without the usual EJB Client classes

Hi,
 I have one question about the EJBSessionBinding Spec (SCA). In packaging
section (2.3.3), line# 251 says that, "The Session Bean binding
implementation should be able to dynamically lookup, create and invoke the
bean without the usual EJB Client classes". I wanted to find out how this is
possible without depending on very appserver specific support to server reqd
classes to client?
The EJB-biniding module in tuscany can do it or not now ? I
suppose Tuscany can do it since which neet to follow the SCA spec.
Can anyone confirm it and tell me more details? I found a lot cobra-related
code, I have no strong ejb tech abilities, this part of source are not
straight through for me.

Thanks a lot.
--
Alex