Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/12 12:35:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cactus 1.8.0 Released

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cactus 1.8.0 Released

The Jakarta Cactus project is pleased to announce the release of
Jakarta Cactus 1.8.0. This version contains several changes in the
ant-integration module. More specifically we merged Cactus with the
Cargo project so that we can manipulate the containers with the Cargo
framework. We also migrated our build system to Maven, which brings a
new module separation internally in the project.

Download -
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_cactus.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/>
Cactus site - <http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/>

About Cactus -

Cactus is a simple test framework for unit testing server-side java code
(Servlets, EJBs, Tag Libs, Filters, ...).

The intent of Cactus is to lower the cost of writing tests for server-side
code. It uses JUnit <http://junit.org/> and extends it.

Cactus implements an in-container strategy, meaning that tests are executed
inside the container.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611