Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/08/17 22:31:20 UTC

Any plans to deploy Hive JARs to Apache Maven repo?

HIVE-1095 added this capability and it is marked as avail for 0.7.1 and 0.8

But currently there are not JARs deployed in Apache Maven repo for 0.7.1

Thanks.

Alejandro

Re: Any plans to deploy Hive JARs to Apache Maven repo?

Posted by Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
There is a pending issue for the release artifacts https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2243. Giri is looking into it. But the daily snapshots are getting published properly.

Thanks
Amareshwari