Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/08 16:44:54 UTC

Lombok additions for clearer java

@HMG_65 (Hemant Gupta) and Arnold

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1586
I see the progress to date and some Commits.

Are these subtasks still in progress ?

@aleks@apache.org <al...@apache.org>

Re: Lombok additions for clearer java

Posted by Avik Ganguly <av...@fynarfin.io>.
It would be great to see these tasks to completion. Let me know if I can
contribute in any way.

--
Disclaimer:

Privileged & confidential information is contained in this
message (including all attachments). If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please destroy this message immediately and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this
message in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. This e-mail, including all attachments hereto, (i) is for
discussion purposes only and shall not be deemed or construed to be a
professional opinion unless expressly stated otherwise, and (ii) is not
intended, written or sent to be used, and cannot and shall not be used, for
any unlawful purpose. This communication, including any attachments, may
not be free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and

*Fynarfin Tech Private Limited* shall not be liable for any damage that
you may sustain as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a
delay in receipt of this message or computer problems experienced.

Re: Lombok additions for clearer java

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org>.
... I updated these tasks (I want to say last week)... would be great if
Hemant and/or his mentors keep these up to date and in sync with the PRs...
the next release is coming (not soon, but still)... and if we have no
feedback on the tasks then it's hard to find out what the state of affairs
is.

From the top of my head I'd say there should be double the amount of tasks