Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Petr Odut <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/31 20:50:50 UTC

Cassandra 0.7 + secondary indexes + thrift

Hi,
is there any info / documentation for secondary index feature? I can't
google even any examples.

Thanks
Petr

Re: Cassandra 0.7 + secondary indexes + thrift

Posted by Petr Odut <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that's what I needed!

--
Petr Odut [petr.odut@gmail.com]

Re: Cassandra 0.7 + secondary indexes + thrift

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.