Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Jia Shuo <js...@live.com> on 2022/10/01 12:41:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.4.0-RC3

Hello, Pegasus devs!

The Pegasus team is happy to announce the Apache Pegasus 2.4.0-RC3.

Apache Pegasus 2.4.0 is a feature release that offers many features and
improvements since the prior release.

This is a source-only release, some related link:

The artifacts have been staged here: <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/2.4.0-RC2>
dist - Revision 57124: /dev/incubator/pegasus/2.4.0-RC3 (apache.org)<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/2.4.0-RC3/>

It is tagged in Git as v2.4.0-RC2 on GitHub:
apache/incubator-pegasus at v2.4.0-RC3 (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/tree/v2.4.0-RC3>

The corresponding hash is the following:
ASF Git Repos - incubator-pegasus.git/commit (apache.org)<https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-pegasus.git;a=commit;h=8bdca79a7f871e91283bd0270e5bd7913d8c295e>

The KEYS file to verify the artifact signatures can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/KEYS

The WIP release notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zzHT-AmDfp6fXZN4-80Mv5_8eNi4wjpLZd4v_K02wFY/edit#heading=h.2ozarc20gnha

You can validate the release by refering to Validating a staged release - PEGASUS - Apache Software Foundation<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PEGASUS/Validating+a+staged+release>

------

Expecting your comments and votes.
Thanks,
Shuo Jia

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.4.0-RC3

Posted by Dan Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Best wishes,
Dan

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

[...]

Failed to compile on my M1 mac. But since we didn’t officially claim the support on our doc, the failure shall not block the release.

Regards,
Tao