Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Giridhar Addepalli <gi...@komli.com> on 2010/06/08 11:32:16 UTC

Problem with DBOutputFormat

Hi,

I am trying to write output to MYSQL DB,

I am getting following error

java.io.IOException

                at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.db.DBOutputFormat.getRecordWriter(DBOutp
utFormat.java:180)

                at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:553)

                at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:408)

I have mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar  in lib/ directory inside
hadoop home directory

Please help,

Giridhar.

Re: Problem with DBOutputFormat