Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net> on 2016/04/27 18:39:43 UTC

Welcome Cazen Lee - our newest committer and PPMC member!

Hi,

I’m very pleased to announce our newest committer and PPMC member, Cazen Lee.

Cazen started making valuable contributions almost immediately when Quarks went into incubation.

I feel very fortunate to have Cazen on the Quarks PPMC.  Welcome Cazen!

Cheers,

Susan

Re: Welcome Cazen Lee - our newest committer and PPMC member!

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Cazen!

-- Victor

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.