Posted to distributedlog-user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/23 01:02:26 UTC

Publish SNAPSHOT jar

Hi all,

I cloned the bookkeeper-release-nightly-snapshot CI job to deploy the
SNAPSHOT of the latest master to artifactory. So the developers can use
following artifact to access latest snapshot version and leverage the new
features coming from new release ASAP.

https://builds.apache.org/job/distributedlog-release-nightly-snapshot/

You can use

<dependency>  <groupId>org.apache.distributedlog</groupId>
<artifactId>distributedlog-core</artifactId>

-  Sijie

Re: Publish SNAPSHOT jar

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
This is great news! Thanks, Sijie