Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by 胡哲 <il...@163.com> on 2021/10/17 06:10:22 UTC

Looking forward to joining the Calcite community

Hi,
    My name is Zhe Hu, and I’m a Software Engineer(mainly about SQL engine, 1 year experience) working for Hikvision in Hangzhou, China.
    For the last several months, our team has done some work on SQL analysis, using Calcite as the SQL analyzer. Moreover, we plan to make good use of the optimizer in Calcite in the short future.
    As for me, I’m totally a “newbie” to Calcite Project, but I will try my best to understand better and deeper about Calcite, and make some contributions to it. My JIRA Username is “VAE”.
    Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

Best regards,
ZheHu

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: Looking forward to joining the Calcite community

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the community, Zhe Hu.

Best,
Chunwei