Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 09:03:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r822369 - in /tuscany/java/sca/modules: host-http-osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/http/osgi/ host-http/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/host/http/ host-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/http/jetty/ host-jetty/sr

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 6:40 PM,  <rf...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rfeng
> Date: Tue Oct  6 17:40:32 2009
> New Revision: 822369

> Log:
> Add missing files and use name attribute to identify the host

Could you say a bit more about why you need to do this?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
I've been busy with the OASIS work so haven't had a chance to reply to
this yet but i don't want it to look like silence means consensus. I
think we can greatly simplify this webapp and servlet host behaviour
as its got quite unnecessarily complicated. Will hopefully have more
time to spend on it next week.

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.