Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by antony saviour <an...@sify.com> on 2004/03/23 06:44:13 UTC

portlet without controls

hello ,

I am trying to remove the controls in the top of my portlet( controls like minimize button , maximize button ,...),
I need to have a portlet without those controls,

thank you,
Still single? Click here to find the perfect match.

http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?141

Re: portlet without controls

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
Dear Antony,
it depends on what you need, but you can choose between several security
options when you manage portlet layout as administrator.
If you choose e.g. user_see - admin_all, users won't see any customization
button whereas you as administrator will have full control.
I suggest you to define your own security "layout" in the proper files in
jetspeed\WEBINF\conf, or to have a look at entries already there to
understqnd how they work.

Hope it helps
Stefano

Posted by Robin Antony <ro...@newgsystem.com>.
go to customize and choose one column format ...

Robin Antony
robin.antony@opensi.net