Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lybarger, Mark E." <ma...@cendant.com> on 2001/12/05 17:41:17 UTC

IIS 5 Tomcat Configuration

I've hit a snag setting up tomcat 4.0.1 and iis 5.0.  I followed the
directions for Tomcat 3.3 and also used the following guide:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/index.html

Tomcat works fine using port 8080 on localhost.  IIS integration works fine.
I can use mydomain/examples/, and they all work good.

Next I wanted to setup a custom domain under IIS and have that point to the
examples area.  I setup a new web site, gave it my static ip address, and
pointed it to the examples folder in the tomcat area.  The problem is that
when i go point my browser to http://mycustomdomain/ the pages are only
rendering html, any jsp tags do not seem to be being processed by tomcat.
Maybe i shouldn't have pointed the new website to the examples area?   any
suggestions?