Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mayur Patil <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/04 20:35:30 UTC

About Module Development

Hi there,

Greetings !!

I want to ask if I am going to develop a module of Tomcat ,

how would I come to know lifetime/duration the module in which

it can be developed !! Plz guide !!

Thank you !!

*Yours Sincerely,
Mayur Patil.*

About Module Development

Re: About Module Development

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 04/11/2012 19:35, Mayur Patil wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Greetings !!
>
> I want to ask if I am going to develop a module of Tomcat ,
>
> how would I come to know lifetime/duration the module in which
>
> it can be developed !! Plz guide !!
>
> Thank you !!

Please do not cross-post.

Please continue this thread in the users mailing list only.

Mark