Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by franck102 <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2017/07/26 15:58:45 UTC

GridGain vs. ignite maven artifacts

Hi all, the online Web console mentioned in the Ignite docs generates code
that points to 2.1.2 ignite artifacts in this repository:

On maven central the latest release I can find is 2.0.0... so what do you
recommend I should use?

Are the GridGain artifacts a fork of the Ignite code base? Or will an Ignite
release eventually include everything that is in those artifacts?

Thanks!
Franck

Re: GridGain vs. ignite maven artifacts

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
My 5 cents to Val's response.

The online Web Console is GridGain's deployment of the tool on its own
infrastructure. As Ignite users, we can try out the tool there before
setting it up in our own environment.

--
Denis

Re: GridGain vs. ignite maven artifacts

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franck,

The latest version of Ignite is 2.0.0 and it's available on Maven Central.
If you're using Ignite, that's the one you should use.

GridGain uses the mentioned repo to provide maintenance builds to their
customers.

-Val