Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Sacauskis, Mike" <Mi...@gdit.com> on 2009/09/03 19:56:00 UTC

Tuscany Pluging for Eclipse 3.4 (Galileo).

I'm looking for the eclipse plugin for Tuscany to work with Galileo.  The thread http://www.mail-archive.com/user@tuscany.apache.org/msg01368.html does not contain up to date links. I've tried this site but I get and error: http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-tuscany-eclipse-plugin.html

Mike Sacauskis
Senior Software Engineer
General Dynamics Information Technology
8989 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 330
San Diego, CA 92119

Phone: 619.542.0240  ext 154
E-Mail: Mike.Sacauskis@gdit.com

Re: Tuscany Pluging for Eclipse 3.4 (Galileo).

Posted by Jason Pratt <jp...@gmail.com>.
i think someone should update the page. or if the tuscany powers that be
want faster adoption just update the plugin for the "new" style

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/