Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Oscar Besga Arcauz <ob...@isdefe.es> on 2012/09/23 16:17:31 UTC

Avoid panel's extra div

 Hi wickers

I am using a lot of panels in my wicket webapp, with the usual

    add(new MyPanel("myPanel"));

But I was thinking if there is a wicket tag that can avoid using the extra panel, like

    <wicket:panel id="myPanel"><!-- here goes wicket panel stuff and enclosing  wicket tag is not present on result page--></wicket>

I've tried with wicket:panel, wicket:container, wicket:enclosure with no luck...

I'm wrong or there's a way.. ?

Thanks !!

Re: Avoid panel's extra div

Posted by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com>.