Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/07/02 11:29:50 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava" by jmarino

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jmarino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava

  == Development Workspaces ==
  These are subpages on the wiki for discussion of specific development topics.

+   * [wiki:/Scenarios] is a list of end-user scenarios people are interested in and may be currently working on, a good way to get involved...
+
    * [wiki:/Tasks Tentative todo/task list] is a tentative task list for our May release, a good place to look for work if you want to hop in...

    * [wiki:/Extending Guide for Extending Tuscany] is a workspace where we will document how to add new component types and bindings to Tuscany. Once done, this will be transferred to the main website as part of the project documentation.