Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/08/21 16:19:28 UTC

Ant 1.7 - ReleaseInstructions - Compiler

Hello Kev,

when you built the alpha version of ant 1.7, which compiler did you use ? 1.4 or 1.5 ?

Regards,

Antoine

RE: Ant 1.7 - ReleaseInstructions - Compiler

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@dpml.net>.

Kev:

I would feel more comfortable if it was compiled against 1.4.

Cheers, Steve.

Re: Ant 1.7 - ReleaseInstructions - Compiler

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.

--
"I call it the State where everyone, good or bad, is a poison-
drinker: the State where universal slow suicide is called - life" -