Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Narita Bagchi <Na...@headstrong.com> on 2012/02/27 11:45:34 UTC

Problems with Camel version change

Our application is doing complex processing and routing and it is completely based on Camel. I am upgrading our product from Camel version from 1.6.4 to 2.9.0. I would like to know what are the scenarios when the CamelContext fails to start? I am not getting any error. I am testing a simple File to File process. Even though the CamelContext looks to have started, consumer is not picking the files from the source endpoint.

When I tried analyzing through JMX, I am finding all the consumers, processors and routes in "Started state". I am unable to get a clue what is going wrong with the CamelContext. My guess is that CamelContext is lacking something important.
I also noticed that at times I could see the CamelLock files in the source directory. Also I suppose I should remove doing "convertBodyTo", which was required in File endpoint at 1.x

Any direction or clue will help me a lot.
Thanks.
Narita

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

Re: Problems with Camel version change

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Could you set the Log-level to DEBUG and look what Camel log?

Best,
Christian