Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Moore <jb...@microps.com> on 2007/04/08 00:02:37 UTC

Re: How does one configure Plain host domain url to run web app?

Folks,

I found the solution and it was embarrassingly simple.. (an often
occurrence..)

All I had to do was set the DocumentRoot to where I wanted the
index.html to be run from.

(I found it when I was deleting all of the various "test" settings,
Directory tags, Aliaes, redirects and left the DocumentRoot setting just
for grins.  I then tested the site to see if the webapps were still
working but quickly tried the domain root.. what the heck.. it worked..!!!)

So.. there you go..

John...