Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by RK <ra...@trafficpayment.com> on 2007/12/09 10:03:25 UTC

Tomcat URL Redirecting

Hi,

    I have my web application running on Tomcat 4.1.31 and SQL Server.
    and I have a security certificate issued for my website for
http://www.mydomain.com . So if some one types in https://mydomain.com an
certificate mismatch error is being displayed.
    And I know the reason since the names on the certificate don't match.
    So my question here is there anyway in Tomcat I can redirect all the
requests coming through https://mydomain.com be forwarded automatically to
https://www.mydomain.com.

    Hope I'm clear, can someone please suggest me an idea to resolve this
issue.

Thanks
RK

Re: Tomcat URL Redirecting