Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by smithfox <ss...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 05:02:27 UTC

T5: compile the 5.0.6 snapshot

I run maven with

-Dmaven.testCompile.skip \
-Dmaven.test.skip

to skip the test and want to create package directly.

But I found there is org.apache.tapestry.test package in Core Module.
and following classes import "org.apache.tapestry.test.PageTester",
but never use it.

org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ComponentInvocationMap
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ComponentInvocation
org.apache.tapestry.internal.TapestryAppInitializer

all of above cause I can't avoid test compile.

I think “org.apache.tapestry.test” package should move to test directory,
and all test classes also should move to test directory.