Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Fulvio Guglielmelli <fu...@yahoo.it> on 2008/04/16 17:39:13 UTC

monitoring JBOSS server with user/password

i woud like monitoring the JBOSS server remotly from my PC
  i know i can use monitor results with a HTTP Request adding parameter
   XML | TRUE. it's connect with TOMCAT STATUS.

  My problem is that my remote server have USER and PASSWORD

  Where can i set USER and PASSWORD value

  thanks
  FULVIO

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La casella di posta intelligente.

Re: monitoring JBOSS server with user/password

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
Run the proxy recorder to get the parms for you userid and password and any other HTTP request params. I run a monitor on a public JBoss instance and I acquired all the link parameters for the applications running the proxy recorder. HTH.

Fulvio Guglielmelli wrote ..