Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Frederick N. Brier" <fb...@omnilinksystems.com> on 2006/11/20 15:58:37 UTC

OpenGIS GML type generates "extends double[]"

Jason Kahler posted a question back in March, but I did not see a
resolution to his problem.  I believe he was attempting to create a web
service based on the OpenGIS GML DirectPositionType, which I have
included an abbreviated (removed the documentation) version below:

<complexType name="DirectPositionType">
    <annotation>
       <documentation>...</documentation>
    </annotation>
    <simpleContent>
       <extension base="gml:doubleList">
          <attribute name="srsName" type="anyURI" use="optional">
             <annotation>
                <documentation>...</documentation>
             </annotation>
          </attribute>
          <attribute name="dimension" type="positiveInteger" use="optional">
             <annotation>
                <documentation>...</documentation>
             </annotation>
          </attribute>
       </extension>
    </simpleContent>
</complexType>

<simpleType name="doubleList">
    <annotation>
       <documentation></documentation>
    </annotation>
    <list itemType="double"/>
</simpleType>

This is what I am trying to do.  However the generated class extends
double[] just like his.  Is there a resolution to this?  A workaround?
Thank you.

Frederick N. Brier

List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: WSDLtoJava generates bizare code