Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gilles Tagne <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2010/02/28 04:24:45 UTC

Question

Hi Guys,

I was reading the Camel documentation on the EIP Claim Check. I found
something that i didn't unterstand.
http://camel.apache.org/claim-check.html Claim Check
Look at this line:
from("direct:start").to("bean:checkLuggage", "mock:testCheckpoint",
"bean:dataEnricher", "mock:result");
is it a recipientList or Pipeline? Because i was thinking it was a
recipientList. But in the documentation they call it a Pipeline. Thanks for
the answer

Gilles Tagne

Re: Question

Posted by Gilles Tagne <ta...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Claus for the answer, i was thinking it's will look like this

from("direct:start").pipeline("bean:checkLuggage",
"mock:testCheckpoint","bean:dataEnricher", "mock:result");

and not

Re: Question

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Gilles Tagne <ta...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I was reading the Camel documentation on the EIP Claim Check. I found
> something that i didn't unterstand.
> http://camel.apache.org/claim-check.html Claim Check
> Look at this line:
> from("direct:start").to("bean:checkLuggage", "mock:testCheckpoint",
> "bean:dataEnricher", "mock:result");
> is it a recipientList or Pipeline? Because i was thinking it was a
> recipientList. But in the documentation they call it a Pipeline. Thanks for
> the answer

Yes its a pipeline, eg pipes and filters EIP
http://camel.apache.org/pipes-and-filters.html

And a recipient list is different
http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

> Gilles Tagne