Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 15:36:36 UTC

Urgent Question at VPC router:

Hi All,

I have a web server inside cloud VPC, It usually getting 2500 user hits on
average at every time But I need to increase the user connections for ex:
5000 hits on web server.
Do you have any idea that I should change some configurations at VPC vR in
order to achieve my requirement.?

Else, Is cloud platform with XenServer supports my requirement?

Please Help me with valuable suggestions,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil.

Re: Urgent Question at VPC router:

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Have you taken a look at the logs on the VR?

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.