Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org> on 2003/03/09 17:18:00 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [apache-modules] Looking for Filter Writing tutorial]

how about we put these 2 presentations on the 'offical' site and link to
them from developer docs?

http://www.apache.org/~jwoolley/bucketbrigades/bucketbrigades.pdf
&
http://www.apache.org/~gregames/ap2filters.ppt
Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Ian Holsman wrote:
> how about we put these 2 presentations on the 'offical' site and link to
> them from developer docs?
>
> http://www.apache.org/~jwoolley/bucketbrigades/bucketbrigades.pdf
> &
> http://www.apache.org/~gregames/ap2filters.ppt

There is also
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html
even though it's for mod_perl 2.0, most of the concepts apply all the same. In
particular these two:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html#Multiple_Invocations_of_Filter_Handlers
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html#Blocking_Calls