Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by xbhanu <xb...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/28 07:03:20 UTC

Query regarding OpenWire/STOMP/AMQP

Hi,

I was just curious to know that just like there is a Qpid provided AMQP
implementation for clients in Perl/Python/Java/C consistently,
Why doesnt ActiveMQ has a similar arrangement for OpenWire?

Why do we need to depend on STOMP for our Perl/Python use cases and then
stick to only text messages.?

(P.S I know about the tricky content-length and bytes message support)

Re: Query regarding OpenWire/STOMP/AMQP

Posted by xbhanu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Yes Gordon, I'm aware of the Perl and Python clients, but was just curious
on the OpenWire side. Anyway thanks Rob for the reply.

--
Bhanu Choudhary
Senior Member Technical,

Re: Query regarding OpenWire/STOMP/AMQP