Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com> on 2019/09/16 14:03:37 UTC

[IGNITE-9836] Invalid check of ea java versions

Hi,

Would someone mind taking a quick look at this ticket? Basically, a clean download of Ignite won’t start if the version of Java you’re using has a number like “java version "1.8.0_202-ea””. (This is the default if you get your JDK using Homebrew on a Mac.)

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9836 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9836>

This has been bugging me for ages and now that I look at it I find that there’s already a tiny, working patch available.

Regards,
Stephen

Re: [IGNITE-9836] Invalid check of ea java versions

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Thank you, I have merged both.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 27 сент. 2019 г. в 14:36, Stephen Darlington <

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
Done: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6920

While we’re talking about the startup scripts… https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11856

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.