Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com> on 2018/02/01 11:18:04 UTC

Re: Importing notes

It doesn't matter where you store the notebooks (in a volume or directly in
the container), what I'm trying to achieve is copy my notebooks somewhere
that zeppelin could read and import all notebooks inside that path without
having to manually click on the "Import Notebook" link. Imagine I have a
folder with dozens of notebooks, it will be a painful task import them one
by one.

I'm still doing research about this and if I findsomething I'll share with
you.

Re: Importing notes

Posted by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com>.
Me neither. You're right again. =D

Importing notes

--
Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira
Senior Software Engineer
T: +55 11 3524-6125<tel:+55%2011%203524-6126> | M: +55 11 9 7069-6531
[https://www.redhat.com/files/brand/email/sig-redhat.png]<https://red.ht/sig>

Re: Importing notes

Posted by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com>.

Importing notes