Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 孙先生 <lw...@126.com> on 2022/04/06 09:57:47 UTC

[RIP]rapidly deploy of rocketmq cluster(ansible playbook)

借助运维管理平台ansible的能力,通过ansible playbook提供rocketmq生态圈整合和快速部署的能力。

ansible playbook将部署环境初始化、源码包下载、操作系统参数调优、broker最佳实践配置参数、rocketmq集群部署、rocketmq exporter部署、rocketmq exporter接入、开机自启动等功能编排到一起,形成rocketmq生态圈的自动化部署能力。
其中ansible playbook嵌入在发布流程中(下图)或者编排到terraform流程中,这在自动化运维或者vdc一键部署(SDE)有非常重要的意义。
pr地址:https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/pull/879
translated by google:
The RocketMQ ecosystem integration and rapid deployment capabilities are provided through Ansible Playbook, leveraging the capabilities of the o&M management platform Ansible.

Ansible Playbook initializes the deployment environment, downloads source packages, tuning operating system parameters, broker best practices configuration parameters, RocketMQ cluster deployment, RocketMQ Exporter deployment, and RocketMQ The functions of my exporter access and boot up are arranged together to form an automated deployment capability for the RocketMQ ecosystem.

The Ansible Playbook is embedded in the release process (below) or programmed into the Terraform process, which is important for automated operations or VDC one-click deployment (SDE).

Re: [RIP]rapidly deploy of rocketmq cluster(ansible playbook)

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
可以按照这个格式,https://lists.apache.org/list?dev@rocketmq.apache.org:lte=3M:RIP-29
,使用RIP-40这个编号

孙先生 <lw...@126.com> 于2022年4月6日周三 17:57写道: