Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 21:05:34 UTC

Discover Karaf version

Hi is there a api/service to retrieve current karaf version?

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Discover Karaf version

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
coolest

Thanks

-D

Re: Discover Karaf version

Posted by chicagozer <ch...@comcast.net>.
Hi, is the same possible with the console? I tried

karaf@root> addcommand system (loadClass java.lang.System)
karaf@root> system:getproperties

but the loadClass statement threw an exception. I have not been able to find
much information about using reflection in the console.

Thanks!!

Jim

Re: Discover Karaf version

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Daniel,

Re: Discover Karaf version

Posted by chicagozer <ch...@comcast.net>.
Thanks Jean!

I found shell:info to be very helpful. I stumbled onto this thread trying to
find an elegant way to determine my karaf system properties. shell:info
prints some of the VM information, but it doesn't have enough detail to show
the system properties.

Do you think it's possible to do this through the console reflection api?
I'm certain I could just invoke a class and dump it out but the console
seems pretty powerful if I could understand it.