Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 01:52:18 UTC

Stack Comparison

Dan, Team,

I've updated the wiki that Dan maintains:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XFIRE/Stack+Comparison

Please review and correct any mistakes and add anything that is missing as well.

thanks,
dims

Re: Stack Comparison

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Good idea!

Folks (Dims, Sanjiva, Tom, Rick, others) - I hear your comments loud and
clear. I just need to find some some time to work on it! Give it a
couple days please :-)

- Dan

rmkellogg wrote:
> May I suggest you list the JDK and Servlet version requirements of each
> product?  I think that is very useful for many people.
>
> Rick

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com