Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kempelen, Ákos <ak...@wolterskluwer.com> on 2017/08/02 14:59:07 UTC

migrating XML queryparser from solr 4.7 to 6.6

Hello everybody,
We are using the XML queryparser in our application with Solr 4.7, but now we need to migrate to version 6.6.
Unfortunately things have changed a bit..
The Filter class is missing, but we are using the FilteredQuery class massively to create complex filters.
So we have to find a way to reimplement (or at least mimic) the Filter functionality, if we dont want to rewrite our client codebase.
Second problem is that we have some custom filters, where we manipulate DocIdSets in the getDocIdSet(AtomicReaderContext arc, Bits bits) method to filter out specific documents.
Currently I do not know how to implement this feature without Filter.
Any help would be great!:)
Thanks,
Akos