Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ezzat AL Hakeem <ez...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/10 09:02:16 UTC

help - client problem

Hi Mina's,
          I have developed a server using Apache-Mina. but I when I write a cleint code, I faced with a problem. I can't send or receive anything from server.

If you want I can send the code

please help me                  ---------------------------------------------------------------Thanks  & regards
Ezzat AL Hakeem  Java Developer ( SCJP  &  SCWCD)
100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

Re: help - client problem

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm forwarding this email to the correct list (dev@mina.apache.org).

Ezzat, don't expect a lot of help with this kind of mail ! The
description you give is so vague that you can't expect anyone to figure
out what can be the real problem.

A bare minimum would be a short example of your code, and also the MINA
version you are using.

Thanks for using MINA !

Ezzat AL Hakeem wrote:

> Hi Mina's,
>           I have developed a server using Apache-Mina. but I when I write a cleint code, I faced with a problem. I can't send or receive anything from server.
>

> If you want I can send the code

> Ezzat AL Hakeem  Java Developer ( SCJP  &  SCWCD)
> 100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
> https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com