Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Siddhant Raman <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 20:58:01 UTC

My introduction | Siddhant Raman

Sir/ma'am,

I am an aspiring computer science student studying in Grade 12 from Dubai,
UAE. I'm studying subjects such as Physics, chemistry, mathematics, English
and computer science. I aspire to graduate from college in the US. Your
organization has made me interested in knowing about the importance in open
source communication. I have registered for your esteemed organisation and
hope to learn more as I it will be helpful for my college studies.

Regards,
Siddhant Raman

Re: [Mifos-developer] My introduction | Siddhant Raman

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Siddhant,

Welcome to the Community!!

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rahman,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

For your initial steps in mifos initiative, you can read the wiki about gci
in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

and you can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

and dont forget about asking something if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your day.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participant

Pada tanggal 4 Jan 2018 03.58, "Siddhant Raman" <si...@gmail.com>