Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2010/07/10 15:14:25 UTC

Incubator PMC/Board report by next Wednesday

Hi all,

As a reminder we have to fill a report by Wednesday 14. Who's up for
writing a draft?
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2010

Florent

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report by next Wednesday

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
Compared to the other reports, I think that's good enough.

Thanks Florent!

  S.

On Jul 14, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Florent Guillaume wrote:
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2010
>>
>> Let me know when the report's up, and I'll review and sign it off
>
> Done. Thanks to Jens for the bullet points.
> I'm sorry I can't spend more time on this today, but the 14th of July
> is our national holiday :)
>
> Florent
>

> --
> Florent Guillaume, Director of R&D, Nuxeo
> http://www.nuxeo.com   http://www.nuxeo.org   +33 1 40 33 79 87

Web: http://www.nuxeo.com/ - Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfermigier
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report by next Wednesday

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> As a reminder we have to fill a report by Wednesday 14. Who's up for
> writing a draft?
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2010

I think the deafening silence may have nominated you ;-)

Let me know when the report's up, and I'll review and sign it off

Nick

RE: Incubator PMC/Board report by next Wednesday

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
Some input to make it a bit easier:

- Code merge opencmis / chemistry completed only one Java code base now
- In preparation of a first release 0.1
- More license documentations to make release candidate ASF compliant
- Enhanced community: PHP library with Richard McKnight as new committer
- Improvement / stabilization of client API
- Enhanced query integration in opencmis
- First prototyping around the proposed browser binding (JSON protocol) in the sandbox

<to be completed>

Jens