Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/03 13:32:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Felix iPOJO Core, Manipulator and Annotations 1.6.4

Time to close the vote on the Felix iPOJO Core, Manipulator and Annotations 1.6.4 subproject releases.

* +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Karl Pauls, Carsten Ziegeler and Clement Escoffier

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Clement