Posted to user@ant.apache.org by DDU DUQUENNOY Didier <dd...@sofaxis.com> on 2004/02/10 17:42:49 UTC

[Ant 1.6.0] problem with task

Hi,

I'm using the <junitreport> task this way:

    <junitreport todir="${junit.reportDir}">
      <fileset dir="${junit.reportDir}">
        <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
      </fileset>
      <report format="frames" todir="${junit.htmlDir}"/>
    </junitreport>

I have both Ant 1.5.3-1 ant Ant 1.6.0 installed on my PC running W2000, but none is in the path, so I can decide which one to run.
I also added junit.jar in both lib directory. This is the 3.8.1 revision bundled with Eclipse 2.1.2.
I'm using Sun's JDK 1.3.1_08.

When I run my script with Ant 1.5.3-1, it generated correctly my HTML from my xml result files.
But when I run Ant 1.6.0, I get an error message. Here is the result of the run with -debug option:

Apache Ant version 1.6.0 compiled on December 18 2003
 [...]
build:
Could not load a dependent class (com/sun/media/jai/codec/FileSeekableStream) for type image
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type sshexec
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type scp
Could not load a dependent class (org/apache/commons/net/SocketClient) for type rexec
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for type stlist
Could not load a dependent class (org/apache/commons/net/SocketClient) for type telnet
Could not load a dependent class (org/apache/commons/net/ftp/FTP) for type ftp
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for type jdepend
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for type stcheckin
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for type stcheckout
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\temp\report with patternSet{ includes: [TEST-*.xml] excludes: [] }
[junitreport] Parsing file: 'C:\temp\report\TEST-com.dexia.common.business.TypeVoieTest.xml'
 [...]
[junitreport] Parsing file: 'C:\temp\report\TEST-com.dexia.common.util.pdf.PDFUtilsTest.xml'
[junitreport] Didn't find Xalan2.
[junitreport] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xalan.processor.XSLProcessorVersion
[junitreport] 	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
[junitreport] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 [...]
[junitreport] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:90)
[junitreport] Didn't find Xalan1.
[junitreport] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorVersion
[junitreport] 	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
[junitreport] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 [...]
[junitreport] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:90)

C:\temp\build.xml:18: Could not find xalan2 nor xalan1 in the classpath. Check http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XalanExecutor.newInstance(XalanExecutor.java:126)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer.transform(AggregateTransformer.java:182)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.execute(XMLResultAggregator.java:173)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:306)
 [...]

I checked that both ant-xalan1.jar and ant-xalan2.jar are in the lib directory of Ant 1.6.0.
Do you have any idea?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ce message (et toutes les pièces jointes) sont confidentiels ; son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un engagement de la part de DEXIA SOFAXIS. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, même partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement par l'émetteur.

Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur.

Conformément aux dispositions de la loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, vous pouvez obtenir communication et, le cas échéant, rectification ou suppression des informations vous concernant en vous adressant à DEXIA SOFAXIS - Route de Creton - 18110 VASSELAY

Re: [Ant 1.6.0] problem with task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, DDU DUQUENNOY Didier <dd...@sofaxis.com>
wrote:

> I checked that both ant-xalan1.jar and ant-xalan2.jar are in the lib
> directory of Ant 1.6.0.  Do you have any idea?

Xalan-J itself is missing.

Do you have a xalan.jar in the lib directory of your 1.5.3
installation?

Stefan