Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Rahul" <RG...@vicr.com> on 2006/11/08 14:49:37 UTC

Change location of web service

Hi

I installed axis into tomcats webapps folder and created my  web services in  tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB_INF/. Everything works fine. But now I want to integrate my web service classes into an existing java application for using same property files and so on. In different words: I want to have my classes in  /java-application/ instead of  tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB_INF/.  How can I tell the axis servlet to look for the classes in the new location? Which files I have to change? Do I have to change the web.xml?
My main motive behind this is, to have each web service independent of the other so that, their might not be any conflicts(if all web service shai commom jar files and if one jar is changed then other web service would be affected).
Help me out if this problem.
Thanks
Rahul