Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/30 04:31:24 UTC

lack some jar libs in the latest repo

Hi,

I checked out the latest source from 2.x repos.
But some jar libraries lacked in it.
For example, openjpa-all-2.0.0-M3.jar for javax.persistence.TypeQuery
and/or spring-dao-1.2.6.jar for javax.persistecne.criteria.Path.
I added them to my build path, but i am not sure they were correct libraries.
And i could not find out a jar library for
javax.persistence.criteria.CriteriaBuilder.
Those are imported in UserManager.java.
Could you please update some correct libraries in the repos?

Thx.

-Ono

Re: lack some jar libs in the latest repo

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
I attache a patch.
I checked the work as below case.

allow_frontend_register                       1       0
addNewUserWithExternalType          fine     fine
Front end register                             fine     N/A

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Patches are always welcome ;)

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
Ah, ant dist right.