Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Marcel Meulemans <m....@tkhinnovations.com> on 2014/04/24 22:09:31 UTC

proton-j messenger stopped function

When calling messenger.stopped() directly after messenger.start() it
returns true ... until you do some messaging. This was not what I would
expect. Looking at the code the stopped function reads:

public boolean stopped()
{
    return _allClosed.test();
}

I was wondering if this should not be something like:

public boolean stopped()
{
    return _drvier == null || _allClosed.test();
}

Or is it just my expectation that is wrong?

--
Marcel

Re: proton-j messenger stopped function

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
Hi Marcel,

I believe this is a bug. I would go ahead and file a JIRA against it.

--Rafael